Brother, uncle, and friend, and one of the most erudite, generous, witty, compassionate and private men in the Yukon. Good books by the hundreds, trains, the English language (used correctly), woodworking, ships, and the ocean, history, food and wine, along with great humour and conversation, defined Chris and his life.
Chris has been cremated and his ashes will be spread over the ocean he so loved in White Rock, B.C.
Survived by sister Angela Jensen and family (Kelowna, B.C.), sister Lorien Loomes (Australia) and treasured friends.
All is well Chris.
Rest in pain-free peace and love.
You are so missed.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)