On Monday, September 12, 2022, Cameron William MacPherson passed away at the age of 76. Born to Kathleen Smith and Jack MacPherson in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Cameron served in the Canadian Army Reserve at the age of 15 before joining the Canadian Army at age 17, where he served for several years.
Cameron lived in many places within Canada including Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and most recently Whitehorse, Yukon Territory. In recent years, Cameron spoke of his enjoyment of fishing and hunting, and remembered his mother and grandmother fondly.
The burial will take place on Friday, September 16 at 2:00 pm at Grey Mountain Cemetery in Whitehorse, Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)