It is with great sadness that the family of Cameron (Cam) Anderson announce his passing on May 24, 2022.
Cam was born on May 17, 1954, in Creston, B.C. He moved to the Yukon in the early 1970s, where he worked in many mining camps and restaurants throughout the territory. The last 20 plus years he spent as a courier with Purolator. Cam and Tracey met in 1991 and married in 1997, raising the youngest two children.
Cam is survived by his wife Tracey Anderson (née Bagnall), James Green (Fiona) (son), Shauna Steele (daughter), Susan Thomas (John) (sister), and two grandchildren. He is predeceased by Chelsea Green (daughter), Peter Anderson (brother), Milton Anderson (father), and Lois Anderson (née Cameron) (mother).
A service will be held at the Sacred Heart Cathedral on May 31st at 2 p.m. followed by a gathering immediately after at the CYO Hall, downstairs.
The family wishes to send a special thank you to the doctors and the staff at Wind River for their care and compassion.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Secondary school to receive new name (36)
- Liberals ‘politicizing’ top doctor job, Yukon Party says (34)
- Leaders’ forum was held in Old Crow (15)
- Discovery ‘a powerful and moving experience’ (14)
- Direct busing changes to off-ramp: councillor (12)
- High waters still a concern in rural Yukon (8)
- Please join us for the Celebration of Life Jim Logan (2)
- Yukon River Quest engages risk management consultant (2)