It is with a sad heart that we announce the passing of Bruce Alan Beaton on Sept. 27, 2023.
He leaves behind his loving wife, Jean,
of 45 years and his sisters,
Gail and Becky, of Gibsons, B.C.
He will be dearly missed by his family and friends. As a family physician in Whitehorse for many years, he will be remembered fondly by his patients, colleagues and all who worked with him.
A celebration of his life of devotion, adventure and service will be held at a later date.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)