BARRY WILLIAM SCHNEIDER passed away December 13, 2022 at the age of 62 having been predeceased by his wife, Darlene in 2018 after 22 years of enjoying Yukon living together.
Despite the challenges with his health Barry was almost always positive, upbeat and loved to joke. He did his best with what life handed him and inspired the rest of us to do the same.
Barry lived in Mission, BC the last 3 years with his step-daughter Eve (Doug) Gosset and also leaves behind step-children Diana (Josh) Kemp and Percy (Sheri) Dergez, 5 step-grandchildren and 5 step-great-grandchildren.
Barry also leaves brothers Jack (Heather), Wayne, Brian (June) Schneider and sister Deb (Darc) Younghans along with many nieces and nephews.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)