Austin Ellis Bradford was born on June 11, 1935, in Gods Lake, Manitoba.
In his younger years, Austin joined the Royal Canadian Navy, where he served for five years both on active duty and later in the reserves.
In his latter years, he could frequently be found on nearby golf courses – if not playing, then shooting the breeze with his buddies.
Austin Ellis Bradford passed away September 5, 2023, in Whitehorse Yukon. Needless to say, Austin will be dearly missed by Eileen, his partner of 25 years and each of his five children and numerous grandchildren.
Here’s hoping there are golf courses where he can continue his game.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)