Anne Marie Pollard (nee Walsh) age 64 of Whitehorse Yukon formerly of St.John’s NL passed away on July 18, 2022 after a courageous battle with cancer. She is survived by her husband Greg, son Matthew (Chelsea), her granddaughter Myla, who she adored, daughter Robbyn (Michael); 2 sisters: Mary Walsh and her sons Chris and Trevor, Kathy (Selby) and their son David and daughter Nancy; 5 brothers: Doug Walsh and his son Adam and daughter Christine; Bob Walsh (Monica) and daughter Jennifer; Dave Walsh (Chrissy) and daughter Reanna; Paul Walsh (Jody) and sons Alex and Ben, and Ken Walsh (Shauna) and son Tyler, and a large circle of other family members.
She may have had a few struggles in life, but lived it to the fullest. Her family was her life, but she also had a wonderful work family who she spent a lot of time with, they also arranged a celebration of life which was held on July 24. Cremation has taken place and she is at peace with our parents.
May she Rest In Peace
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)