It is with heavy hearts we announce the passing of Alice McGuire on December 9, 2021.
Alice touched many lives with her generosity, wisdom, and quick wit. We will all remember her many stories, her hospitality, great cooking and sense of humour.
Alice will be deeply missed by family and many friends.
At Alice’s request the family will hold a tea in the spring.
Date and time to follow.
Rest In Peace Alice
Till we meet again
The family would like to express special thanks to Dr. Sally Macdonald, Dr. Kmet, all the incredible nurses and the Yukon First Nation Health staff, at the Whitehorse General Hospital, for the fantastic care that Alice received. We are forever grateful.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Release’s timing called ‘spineless, greasy’ (59)
- Teachers, parents called ‘shocked’ by decision (36)
- YG’s Facebook post on firewood ignited indignation (31)
- Yukon political parties assess Quebec’s plans for fines (29)
- YG comments on news release’s timing (23)
- Whistle Bend needs a fire hall: councillor (17)
- COVID outbreak reported at Copper Ridge Place (13)
- Woman apprehended after RCMP chase (10)