Photo by Whitehorse Star
Whitehorse RCMP are investigating a suspected case of forcible confinement and sexual assault.
Last Sunday afternoon, officers responded to a report of a sexual assault and forcible confinement.
They went to residence later in the day and arrested three people.
The residence was secured and a search warrant was executed on Monday. Items supporting an alleged sexual assault, quantities of suspected illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia were seized, police said today.
Police have charged Michael Hollandy, 40, and Krystal--- Feres, 37, with forcible confinement.
Andrew Hollandy, 36, has been charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault.
All three remain in custody, pending a bail hearing.The investigation is continuing and no further information will be released at this time, police said.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City workers’ parking will cost $3,000 per stall (29)
- Yukon Pride Festival to kick off with historic flag raisings (23)
- Air North named best airline by Tripadvisor (21)
- Drug deaths ‘a cause for real concern’ (19)
- Positives seen in safe drugs site concept (9)
- RCMP offering tips to help avoid thefts from vehicles (7)
- Territory’s third reopening phase to dawn Saturday (6)
- YG warns of possible COVID exposure here and in Dawson (4)