Photo by Vince Fedoroff
TSUKI is a two-year-old female Alaskan husky. Although at first she is timid of new people and surroundings and may take a long time to settle in, once she warms up, she is very sweet, and loves pets! Watch out, though; this little escape artist will look for a fence to jump, or squirm through a hole if she can. She would do best in a home without children but, with proper introductions, should be fi ne with other dogs or cats. If you’re interested in adopting Tsuki, please fill out an online application at https://humanesocietyyukon.ca/adoptions/dog/tsuki. If you already have a pre-approved application with us within the last year, call 633-6019 to put your application toward her.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Caps announcement leads to ‘mass confusion and no leadership’: realtor (39)
- Throne Speech combines Liberals’, NDP’s goals (23)
- Mechanism for rent caps plan remains unclear (20)
- Vaccines come under scrutiny in legislature (19)
- Yukon Party, minister spar over rent cap plan (18)
- Yukon Party questions sitting length, rent cap plans (16)
- Another damaged cable, another services outage (14)
- Pfizer vaccine planned for Yukon teenagers (12)