Photo by Vince Fedoroff
Tottoi is a six-month-old pitbull terrier-cross. He’s a bit shy at fi rst, but once he gets to know you and trusts you, he becomes a big, happy, silly puppy. He loves to be petted and loved on. He will sit very nicely for some treats and seems to be treat-motivated. Tottoi would benefi t from someone who is patient and gentle. He plays well with other dogs after being properly introduced. See Tottoi at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City, YEU condemn ‘Million March 4 Children’ (10)
- Coalition sets 2023 living wage at record $21.04 hourly (5)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (1)