Photo by Vince Fedoroff
TOBY is a 10-month-old Staffordshire terrier mix. He is a very large pup, but is a gentle boy. He is nothing but a big puppy just trying to figure out his big paws. This happy yet slightly-awkward boy has a lot of love to give, and isn’t afraid to show it. Toby leans on staff and volunteers when receiving a particularly good scratch, and he is a bit unaware of his size. His easygoing nature may have him suited for a home with children, cats and other dogs. See Toby at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)