Photo by Vince Fedoroff
TAHLTAN SPIRIT is a one-year-old female Siberian Laika – and she really does have spirit. She is a very loving and active dog who would love to be with her owner most of the time; otherwise, she will bark quite a lot for attention. She needs lots of space to run and exercise, with a tall fence, as she’s a bit of an escape artist. Tahltan Spirit would do best with older children and either no cats or at least a cat that knows how to set boundaries when she gets to be too much for them. She gets along well with some dogs but not others and, especially with her breed, she would not fare well living with another female dog. For more information, or to arrange an appointment to see Tahltan Spirit at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter, please call the Humane SocietyYukon at 633-6019.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- COVID here for the long haul, Hanley says (48)
- Dixon: ‘We have put together a great team’ (35)
- NDP outlines plans to tackle addictions woes (31)
- Silver: ‘This has been the honour of my life’ (28)
- COVID restrictions spark protest rally (28)
- Election Undecided pending recount (23)
- Election sees Liberals held to a minority government (23)
- White sees ‘conversations’ in her near future (17)