Photo by Photo Submitted
SNOWY is a 10-month-old female husky mix. She is a bright girl and a joy to be around. Forever curious, she loves to be with her people. She is very food-motivated, and learns quickly. She knows the basics but would benefit from more training in things like loose leash walking. Snowy is medium-sized, and, as huskies do, will need daily exercise for her mind and body. She would do best in an adventurous home that is looking for a loving and playful new companion. Snowy loves being showered with pets and affection. She’d do well in a home with children and another dog to keep her company when the human family members have to go to work or school. We do not know how she is with cats. See Snowy at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today! Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)