Photo by Vince Fedoroff
SALT, left, and PEPPER are six-year-old brothers. Having lived together all their lives, they would love a home where they could both be. These two are very gentle and like everybody, including dogs. They can be talkative, and are very affectionate. See Salt and Pepper at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- NorthLight Innovation poised for grand opening (17)
- Knife assault merits penitentiary time: Crown (12)
- Twenty-four of 119 Capstone workers laid off today (11)
- Weed usage not expected to rise: Streicker (10)
- B.C. has siphoned off substitute teachers (7)
- Two schools have students waiting to get in (7)
- Major mine is changing hands, minister says (7)
- Poverty and Homelessness Action Week begins (5)