Photo by Vince Fedoroff
ROBIN is a six-year-old malamute. He is a big fluffy sweetheart! He is not good with cats and has a high prey drive, so houses with no felines are best. Otherwise, he is a gentle boy with children and has a very good temperament. He does have a very long, fluffy coat that will need grooming regularly. He gets alongwith other dogs well if he’s had a proper introduction. He’s a bit of an escape artist but loves being outside. He’s a very happy boy with a heart of gold. See Robin at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City, YEU condemn ‘Million March 4 Children’ (10)
- Coalition sets 2023 living wage at record $21.04 hourly (5)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (1)