Photo by Vince Fedoroff
RANGO is a two-year-old male Akita mix. His foster family says, ‘Rango has a wonderful disposition, he is intelligent and calm (most of the time). Rango knows the basics like sit, stay, lay down, and is working quickly to master even more tricks. He loves to play, especially with his favourite stuff woolly mammoth toy. He loves to be around people. His new family should be aware that he will need time and patience to work on his separation anxiety, but with consistency and kindness he will make a wonderful addition to a lucky family. This adventurous pup will be a very loyal companion; however, he is also quite a bit of an escape artist and will need a very secure yard or pen. He is medium in size and has a beautiful thick coat. He is very sweet and loving!’ He would do best in an active home, and he would make a wonderful adventure companion! He would do well with older children, and, with proper introduction, with another dog. Mae Bachur Animal Shelter staff do not know how he is with cats. See Rango at the shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)