Photo by Vince Fedoroff
PIPPIN is a two-year-old large mixed-breed male. The staff and volunteers at the Humane Society Yukon just love Pippin, but it’s time for someone else to love him. He is such a wonderful and loving dog who has been at the shelter too long. He is always ready for a walk or a cuddle. He’s a sharp dog who learns quickly and would benefit from an active household. He doesn’t like male dogs or cats, but would probably be fine with another female dog if properly introduced to the home. If you’re looking for a loyal and happy dog, we would urge you to meet Pippin and give him a chance in trial adoption or foster. Please give the shelter a call at 633-6019.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Elliott leaves chief medical officer role (41)
- ‘COVID-19 is alive and well’ (31)
- Transit fares are thrown under the bus (23)
- Building market remains red-hot (21)
- ‘Minor catastrophe’ of fire sees resort evacuated (17)
- NVD makes huge donation to university (12)
- New OCP envisions taller buildings, land for housing (11)
- Key artery to remain closed into June (9)