Photo by Vince Fedoroff
OLIVER is a two-year-old male medium-size husky mix. He is a happy-go-lucky boy who loves to be with people. Oliver has a long double coat; however, it is prone to matting without regular brushing. He has a hard time being alone, and will require a family with time and patience to continue his training (e.g. leash training) and socialization. He knows his training basics, like sit and stay. Oliver would do best in an active home with children, and with proper introduction to other dogs. It’s unknown how he is with cats. If you’re interested in adopting Oliver, please fill out an online application at https://humanesocietyyukon.ca/adoptions/dog/oliver. If you already have a pre-approved application with the Yukon Humane Society within the last year, call 633-6019 to put your application toward him.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (27)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (21)
- RCMP, government apologize over handling of charges against former EA (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (16)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (13)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (9)
- More cases reported, alert issued (8)
- Candidates assess Yukoners’ verdict (7)