Photo by Vince Fedoroff
OBSIDIAN is a 2 1/2-year-old mixed breed dog. Although he is a little slow on trusting people, once he understands that you want to be his friend, you’re in for the long haul. This sweet boy is more motivated by loving attention than he is by treats, though he always appreciates a good snack. He has shown promising behaviour with other dogs, ignoring them or initiating play, so we think he will do fine in a home with dogs. He currently has had no interaction with cats or children. See Obsidian at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)