Photo by Vince Fedoroff
HOOTS is a six-year-old German shepherd mix. He is the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter’s special dog, the oldest one there. But that doesn’t mean he’s running out of steam. He loves to play in the river while out on walks. He can be cuddly once he calms down a bit; he just has so much energy. He is a very, very vocal dog; he just wants all the attention and love you can spare for him. He is treat-motivated, so that will make training easier. See Hoots at the shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City, YEU condemn ‘Million March 4 Children’ (10)
- Coalition sets 2023 living wage at record $21.04 hourly (5)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (1)