Photo by Whitehorse Star
Honey Bell is a 14-year-old female domestic short hair. This darling senior would be happy to simply relax and cuddle with her people. She can be shy at first, but loves pets and will purr contentedly. She would be best in a home that will help manage her weight. She would do well in a home with older children and no dogs. We do not know how she is with other cats. If you’re interested in adopting Honey Bell, please fill out an online application. If you already have a pre-approved application with the Humane Society Yukon within the last year, call 633-6019 to put your application toward her. Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- No one is hospitalized with COVID-19: Elliott (50)
- Deaths spur government to declare a health emergency (41)
- YG comments on news release’s timing (32)
- Street names closer to being altered (30)
- Whistle Bend needs a fire hall: councillor (24)
- Perfect storm of factors impacting grocery shelves (19)
- Inn’s residents told to leave by month’s end (14)
- Coming to grips with a worsening community tragedy (14)