Photo by Vince Fedoroff
GUS is a nine-week-old husky cross. He is a little ray of sunshine; he loves quickly, and sometimes likes to cuddle, but loves to explore the world more. He’s highly treat-motivated, so training will be a bit easier. He sleeps through the night, in a kennel. He’s very energetic and will need lots of exercise, and is 100-per-cent up for any adventure you’re going on. His favourite game to play is tug-o’-war. He’s mostly potty-trained, very vocal, and a bit clumsy. He would be a great addition to any family. See Gus at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)