Photo by Vince Fedoroff
GROOT is a 2 1/2-year-old mixed breed. A ball of energy, he is constantly ready for any adventure you can come up with, and would do best in a very active family. He likes to jump, and has achieved ‘Houdini’ status at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter because he’s such an escape artist. He’s a little shy at first with new people, but that goes away quickly. He hasn’t shown any aggression to anything, which is a good trait. He is food-motivated, which will help with training him in the future. Our volunteers absolutely love walking him, he’s great on a leash. See Groot today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)