Photo by Vince Fedoroff
FUZZ LIGHTYEAR is an eight-year-old male domestic long-hair cat. He has a lot to say, greeting everyone with the cutest chirps and meows! He likes to circle you and rub up on you. He’s getting used to being pet and brushed by the strange new humans at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter. With a calm and patient home, we think he will relax into quite the magnificent furry friend once his true personality is allowed to shine. Fuzz Lightyear prefers to be the king of his castle, and, as such, needs to be the only pet in the home. He would do well in a home with older children.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)