Photo by Photo Submitted
DOJA, left, 10, and HAZE, seven, are two Staffordshire bull terrier-mix female dogs. They have been together all their lives, mostly locked up indoors. They did need some time to adjust to being taken outside for small walks, and do not handle the cold very well. Haze is the more curious and outgoing one, while Doja is a little bit more cautious with new experiences. Both ladies are super-friendly with people and kids. They have no problems with other dogs and would be fi ne with cats, given the right guidance. Since they live for each other, the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter would love to rehome them together. Please call the shelter at 633-6019 to make an appointment to meet them! Photo courtesy MAE BACHUR ANIMAL SHELTER/MARY MURRAY
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Call out racism, premier urges (23)
- Liberals report radio silence from parties (19)
- Patient queries hospital staff’s tendency not to wear masks (13)
- Border relaxation details being worked out (13)
- ‘Operators feel like they’re sitting on death row’ (9)
- Sport Yukon doles out year-end awards (8)
- Respiratory Assessment Centre closes (4)
- Extra space could help restaurants survive (4)