Photo by Vince Fedoroff
D.O.G. is a nine-month-old male cat. When he arrived at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter, he acted like a dog – hence his name. D.O.G. is really nice and likes to play. He is good with cats, but his relations with dogs are uncertain. See D.O.G. at the shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City council asked to outlaw plastic bags (19)
- Audit called a wakeup call for Education officials (18)
- Trolley tracks turning hazardous, minister is told (17)
- Union wants to discuss dismissal with mayor (11)
- Education system failing Indigenous students, says Chief (5)
- Two animal shelters may unite into one as discussions go on (4)
- Dylan Cozens drafted seventh by Buffalo (3)
- Man asking court for $3,500 in social assistance (3)