Photo by Vince Fedoroff
CRICKET is an eight-year-old husky-cross. She is a curious girl who loves to explore whatever area she’s in. A very strong girl, she is able to pull pretty hard. She’s playful and gets excited easily, and she wiggles sometimes. Her back legs shake a bit all the time, but it’s not impeding her health and doesn’t seem to bother her or stop her at all. She loves to go for walks and would do best in an active household. Due to an abundance of dogs at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter, Cricket’s fee is $100. See her at the shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)