Photo by Vince Fedoroff
CHLOE is a 2 1/2-year-old Staffordshire terrier cross. A high-energy dog, she will need some leash training – because she sure is a puller. She is also an absolute love, and just wants to climb up and kiss you all over. She loves to play, and is motivated by treats and affection. She is also quite the escape artist, so, for now, she cannot be left in an unattended yard. Chloe would be best in a home without children. As Chloe has been at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter for some time, her adoption price has been lowered. See Chloe at the shelter today!
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City, YEU condemn ‘Million March 4 Children’ (10)
- Coalition sets 2023 living wage at record $21.04 hourly (5)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (1)