Photo by Photo Submitted
CHARLIE is a nine-month-old male Alaskan husky. He is true to his breed, and has a lot of energy to burn! With patience and training, he could excel as a winter adventure buddy, i.e. skijouring, kick-sledding, bikejouring, etc. It would be a great sport for him to burn off some steam. He would benefit from further work on training and socializing, and will need leash training. He is medium-large, and full of beans! He would do well in a home with older children, and, with proper introductions, another dog. We do not know how he is with cats. Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Extended CASA contains host of new measures (55)
- ‘We’ve run nurses to the end of their workability’ (32)
- Pillai has acquiesced to NDP agenda: Dixon (29)
- YP being selective about gov’t size: Liberals (20)
- New 87-unit rental development opens in Whistle Bend (16)
- Board rejects Peel exploration proposal (15)
- City loses a popular mainstay of the community (12)
- Proposed fines address taxi security issues (9)