Photo by Photo Submitted
CADBURY is a seven-month-old, female, heeler/Mala- mute mix. This shy but very sweet girl arrived with her mama, Bunny. She is timid and submissive when meet- ing new people, and encouragement with treats and praise really helps to warm her up and bring her out of her shell! She will be large and will need regular daily exercise. She will require a family willing to work on training and socializing. She would do well in a home with older children, and with proper introductions, an- other dog. We do not know how she is with cats. See Cadbury at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today! Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Elliott leaves chief medical officer role (41)
- ‘COVID-19 is alive and well’ (31)
- Transit fares are thrown under the bus (23)
- Building market remains red-hot (21)
- ‘Minor catastrophe’ of fire sees resort evacuated (17)
- NVD makes huge donation to university (12)
- New OCP envisions taller buildings, land for housing (11)
- Key artery to remain closed into June (9)