Photo by Vince Fedoroff
BRUTUS is a one-year-old male American Staffordshire terrier, young and full of energy! He is affectionate, feels he needs to be close to people and loves giving kisses. He does not know the meaning of personal space, and doesn’t understand how strong and heavy he can be (lol). Brutus is a heavy, medium-sized, shorthaired dog who will also need an experienced family with the time and patience to train, exercise and work to let him know it’s OK to be alone from time to time. He will do well with older children, with another female dog, but not with male dogs, and it’s unknown how he is with cats. If you are interested in adopting Brutus, please fill out an online application at https://humanesocietyyukon.ca/adoptions/dog/brutus. If you already have a pre-approved application with the Humane Society Yukon within the last year, call 633-6019 to put your application toward him.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- YG employees contemplate a new reality (79)
- Many corrections workers on leave, YEU says (51)
- You’re offside with hockey trip, Liberals told (28)
- Some health rules will be slightly relaxed (27)
- YG has ‘bungled’ consultation: YP (17)
- Silver offers frank critique of sitting, parties (16)
- Liberals had ‘unprecedented poor performance’ (15)
- ‘There are definitely growing pains,’ White says (11)