Photo by Photo Submitted
BARNEY is a one-year-old happy-go-lucky guy who is full of life and energy. He will need an active home that will continue his training and socialization, and classes with a professional dog trainer are recommended. He would do well in a home with older children, and cats, and, with proper introduction, with another dog. See Barney at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today! Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)