Photo by Photo Submitted
BABY is a one-year-old female husky/terrier mix. This zippy little lady is super-smart and eager to continue learning how to be the best dog she can be. Her perfect day would include some vigorous outside playtime, a belly rub, and someone to goof around with. She would do well in a home with kids, and, with proper introduction, another dog. We do not know how she is with cats. See Baby at the Mae Bachur Animal Shelter today! Photo courtesy HUMAINE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (31)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (27)
- New poll has Liberals in third place (26)
- Firewood issues are kindling for a problematic winter: YP (20)
- ‘Our thoughts are with the officer and his family’ (16)
- Major Housing Summit to begin tomorrow (11)