Photo by Photo Submitted
ARIE is a three-year-old spayed female Rottweiler Lab mix. She is a sweetheart, loves attention and pets, and will demand it once someone offers her any! She is a smart pup and knows ‘sit’ (with an outward raised fist), ‘lay down- all the way’, ‘roll over’, ‘back up’, ‘go outside’, ‘go to bed’, ‘get down’, ‘come’. She loves running but does not fare very well on a leash. She used to pull children on a kick sled! With a bit of consistency and attention, she is easily trainable. She can be wary of new people and may need some time to warm up. Arie would do really well on a large property where she could roam freely. She would do great in an active home with children, and, with proper introduction, another dog or cat. Photo courtesy HUMANE SOCIETY YUKON
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)