- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (6)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (3)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (1)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
October 17, 2017
- Pulido’s yield too great Simon Pulido is like a vintage wine,
- Silver Sled dog race may fold, lacking board members The Silver Sled dog race may be in jeopardy if new board members don’t step up.
- Athletics Yukon welcomes new field event pits Track and field athletes will have a new place to practice their events with jump and throw pits installed at F.H. Collins Secondary School.
October 16, 2017
- Bracing the snowy weather for the final Athletics Yukon trail run of the season Running on snowy rolling hills along the water on a chilly Sunday morning,
October 13, 2017
- First To The Line Runner Lindsay Carson won her fourth straight Victoria Marathon 8-kilometre race
- Yukon set to host Aboriginal Sport Circle Summit Whitehorse will host delegates from across Canada this weekend for the national Aboriginal Sport Circle Summit.
- Hockey is back: Oldtimer league kicks off Hockey season is back and leagues are starting up across the city.
October 12, 2017
- Ready for snow: curling and ski clubs prepare for new seasons With the first snowfall blanketing the city Wednesday night,
October 11, 2017
- Here’s to you, Mr. Robinson Ian Robinson
- Yukon soccer clubs represent on the national stage Three teams represented the Yukon in the Canadian soccer club championships over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Whitehorse runners take home victory in B.C. Yukon athletes travelled to British Columbia this Thanksgiving weekend to compete in two major marathon races.
October 10, 2017
- Avalanche takes second in Burnaby tournament The Whitehorse FC Avalanche under 11 soccer team brought back some hardware from a Thanksgiving weekend tournament in Burnaby, British Columbia.
October 6, 2017
- Burke doesn’t make Inferno roster Angela Burke didn’t make the cut with the Calgary Inferno of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League, says the club’s general manager