- Transit users advised to find alternatives (14)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (4)
- City to bring forward various issues to local gov’t meeting (2)
January 22, 2018
- Northern Lights hosts largest judo tournament The gym at École Émilie-Tremblay was filled with energetic and eager judokas Saturday for the third Judo Yukon competition of the season and the first held in Whitehorse.
January 19, 2018
- Potter’s magic evens tie in Rapids soccer YukonInfo.com were on a hiding to nothing when they lined up against Tony’s Pizza,
- Two Yukoners play in prospects game Two Yukoners had the chance to play in a top prospects game also providing them a chance to play against each other.
- Teams hope to shoot the lights out at tourney A total of 13 teams will be hoping to shoot the lights out across Whitehorse this weekend in the fourth annual Lights Out Yukon Invitational Basketball Tournament that kicked off Thursday evening.
January 18, 2018
- Eight Yukoners play on Whitecaps regional teams Yukon soccer players are on the national radar thanks to the Vancouver Whitecaps FC youth soccer academy
- Highway closure cancels atom gold-medal game The Yukon Hockey Championships kicked off Friday to Sunday with the atom division tournament featuring nine teams from across the territory.
January 17, 2018
- Ski team looking to send 22 strong to AWG Cross Country Yukon is hoping to send a large contingent of 22 athletes to the Arctic Winter Games following their trial races on a wacky weather weekend.
January 16, 2018
- Wet conditions don’t dampen Carbon Hill Race The Dog Powered Sports Association of the Yukon (DPSAY) has been fighting with Mother Nature early in their season
January 15, 2018
- Team Scoffin wins five straight en route to Brier Name the curling event and Thomas Scoffin has probably represented the Yukon in it.
January 12, 2018
- Newly-formed team to represent the Yukon in Scotties For the first time ever,
- Beatty’s dream to come true in Olympic debut Three Whitehorse cross-country skiers are poised to put on the red maple leaf and represent Canada at the upcoming Olympic Games in South Korea – two for the first time.