Pet Of The Week
- Sentence leaves officer with no criminal record (10)
- Changes have diluted label study: researcher (6)
- Major water main break investigated (5)
- Purchaser looking to expand mine’s lifespan (5)
- Quakes may be factor in water main break (5)
- Jobless rate fell in January: stats (4)
- Immediate decision on trucks sent packing (1)
- Yukoners push through overflow toward finish (1)
Subscribers only access
February 14, 2018
- Olympic Opportunity Staff members of the Whitehorse Star had their picture taken with the life-sized cutouts of the four Whitehorse 0lympians representing Canada in South Korea.
- A Budding Scientist Golden Horn Elementary School students
February 12, 2018
- Firefighters Help The Animals Whitehorse firefighters raised $25,000
February 9, 2018
- But they didn’t mean to hurt anybody ( Bookends ) Owen Laukkanen has been very busy over the last five years.
- Entrepreneur received national exposure at event ukon born-and-raised Mallory Pigage has become a highly visible member of the Whitehorse business community over the last two years with her supported–employment social enterprise Mallory’s Postering.
- Engagement Winding Down Adrian Woodhouse (left) and Loughran Thorson-Looysen perform in Hand to God at the Guild Hall.
February 8, 2018
- Aiming For Learning Golden Horn Elementary School students
February 7, 2018
- Exhibit Opened Josée Fortin opened Human Behavior with a number of other artists last Friday evening at the Arts Underground Focus Gallery.
February 2, 2018
- Gwaandak Theatre will take to the trails Gwaandak Theatre says the next few months will be jam-packed with the touring of productions to Alberta, B.C., and several Yukon communities.
- What the rest of Canada doesn’t get about the North ( Bookends ) “Canadian politicians, like many of their circumpolar counterparts, brag about their country’s ‘Arctic identity’ or ‘northern character,’ but what do they mean, exactly? Stereotypes abound, from Dudley Do-Right to Northern Exposure, but these southern perspectives fail to capture northern realities.”
- Guild Engagement Continues Adrian Woodhouse and Loughran Thorson-Looysen perform in Hand to God,
January 26, 2018
- The many mysteries of Promise Falls ( Bookends ) Having read all of these,
- On At The Guild Hall Brooke Fusick, Adrian Woodhouse and Odile Nelson, left-right,
January 19, 2018
- Bacon Pet Of The Week
- A question: what happens after the end? ( Bookends ) We meet the villain of this piece on page one.
- Cooking Up Comedy Graham Barnie performs Wednesday
January 12, 2018
- Cobalt Pet Of The Week
- A question: is Canada a warrior nation? ( Bookends ) The rather cumbersome title of Noah Richler’s fairly strident polemic on the nature of our national character when it comes to conflict might be more succinctly summed up by the title I’ve given to this week’s column,