The focus was on the younger up-and-coming competitors at the Yukon Freestyle Ski Championships –
- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (3)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (3)
- Since when is our transit not essential? (1)
- Mayor, union head praise negotiating teams (1)
- Policy negates locking out youth: YG (1)
Subscribers only access
April 18, 2018
- Kwanlin Dün awarded ‘Field of Dreams’ from Jays Care Heading into the summer sport season, the Kwanlin Dün First Nation will be getting their ‘Field of Dreams’ through the Jays Care Foundation grant program.
April 17, 2018
- Judo season winds down with Yukon champs The Canada Games Centre was filled with young judokas from across the territory and Alaska on Saturday hoping to fight their way to the top of the podium.
- Fighting Yukoners prepare for world battles Yukon fighters will be suiting up in their armour on the international stage – making up a large chunk of Team Canada at two world medieval combat events.
April 16, 2018
- Hockey Canada visits female hockey players After a successful first event last year,
April 13, 2018
- Yukoners show support for Humboldt victims Thursday’s Jersey Day saw commemorations across the country for the city of Humboldt and the 16 people who died in the Saskatchewan bus crash last Friday.
- Whitehorse hockey playoffs kick into action With hockey playoffs kicking off across the country as the winter season ends,
April 12, 2018
- Yukon masters curling take best-ever result Coming home with the best result ever for the Yukon at the Canadian Masters Curling Championships, the men’s team skipped by George Hilderman proved that the territory’s teams shouldn’t be taken lightly.
- Moser named to biathlon national senior team Yukon biathlete Nadia Moser, after competing in her final World Junior Biathlon Championships on Canada’s junior squad, has been named to the 2018/19 Canadian Senior National Team.
April 11, 2018
- Polarettes land on podium at B.C. champs Working through injuries and learning how to compete throughout the season,
April 10, 2018
- Simapalooza wraps record-breaking season It was a year to remember for Mount Sima, culminating in a celebration pirate-style to close out the season.
- Yukoner competing in Commonwealth Games Competing in her first Commonwealth Games, Yukoner Jessica Frotten took part in the women’s T54 classification 1,500-metre track wheelchair race early this morning in Gold Coast, Australia.
- Penalties decide Rapids tourney After 21 hard-fought games across the weekend,