Sticking to tradition,
- Tax will be ‘bureaucratic nightmare,’ YP predicts (22)
- Confusion shares the air with the carbon (11)
- Man’s sentence was excessive, court told (9)
- Help cheers victim of endless break-ins (7)
- Home owner sues city following 2016 fire (5)
- Ex-mayoral hopeful loses his appeal of driving conviction (4)
- Arctic Winter Games to return to council’s agenda (4)
- Famous pony car to be auctioned off Saturday (3)
Subscribers only access
May 25, 2017
- Polarettes pan for gold in Juneau Young Polarettes are taking cues from their older teammates.
May 24, 2017
- Special Olympics Yukon announces new partnership ahead of B.C. Summer Games Special Olympics Yukon has announced a new partnership with a local Whitehorse business.
May 23, 2017
- Roller Girls ready to debut rebuilt team during Klondike Gold Krush A revamped Yukon Roller Girls is looking forward to debuting their team at the first home bout of 2017.
May 19, 2017
- Northern Novas log more competition time at B.C. provincial championships Battling competition nerves at their final event of the season,
- Yukon FireFit teams return from most successful regionals yet; qualify for nationals The Yukon’s first female FireFit team
- Eye On The Prize Jaeden Ukrainetz, of Takhini Elementary School,
May 18, 2017
- Weekly Fun Runs begin in Riverdale A season of Athletics Yukon Fun Runs began Tuesday night with more than 30 people taking part.
- Yukon Soccer Metro League grazes grass once again After a successful indoor season with four teams,
May 17, 2017
- ‘It’s all about the dogs,' says ED A documentary film criticizing the sled dog industry is still sending shockwaves through the community.
- Friday’s Vanier Ridge Run cancelled Recent bear sightings have led to the cancellation of Friday’s Vanier Ridge Run in Riverdale.
- Canada 150 Kuduat Shorty-Henyu
May 16, 2017
- Team Koltun goes their own way A women’s curling team that has represented the Yukon for more than 10 years has announced its members will be going their separate ways.
- David Jackson spins to three stage wins at Tour de Haines Junction Battling all the conditions the Kluane Range could throw at him,