The dogs yap, pulling at their lines as they dig into the sparsely snow-covered ground.
- Goeppel to ‘rigorously’ defend herself: lawyer (20)
- Revoke Goeppel’s appointment, NDP tells Liberals (13)
- Protest intends to give a voice to victims (8)
- Tearful mom speaks of pain of son’s loss (5)
- Man sentenced for setting fire to Dawson home (2)
- Insults flowed both ways: subject of complaint (2)
- Faro officials won’t be forcing mobile home residents to move (2)
- Power failure’s duration: seven minutes to three hours (2)
Subscribers only access
February 20, 2017
- Huskies seal up Sparta with series sweep The Whitehorse Huskies will be heading into the Coy Cup tournament on a high note.
February 17, 2017
- Koltun rink out at Scotties; plays Nunavut this afternoon It was heartbreak for Team Yukon at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts this morning in St. Catharines, Ont.
- Atom Development Mustangs go undefeated in Squamish The Atom Development Mustangs are having a season to remember.
- Buckwheat Ski Classic registration open Registration for the Buckwheat Ski Classic is now open.
- YSML playoffs start tonight In the final games of the Yukon Soccer Metro League regular season,
February 16, 2017
- Nishikawa guides McKeever on the way to para-nordic relay bronze Warm weather could’ve wrecked havoc on the skis of Canadian athletes,
- Scoffin looks ahead after early exit from Boston Pizza Cup Thomas Scoffin is disappointed after an early exit from the Alberta Boston Pizza Cup.
February 15, 2017
- Whitehorse cadets qualify for national competition Not even a sprained ankle could keep Aurora Krause from competing last weekend.
February 14, 2017
- Koltun rink ready for Scotties In two days Team Koltun will be on familiar ground at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts,
- Huskies and Sparta get rematch this weekend The head coach of Kelowna’s Senior AA hockey team is hoping to offer a challenge to the Whitehorse Huskies this weekend.
- Cruising To The Finish Pete Knamiller (left) and Brett Pagacz cross the finish line
February 13, 2017
- Pepsi breezes to league title in over-35 soccer with one game remaining Scott Wood, a veteran of many over-35 seasons,
- Location of Iditarod’s official start changed The official start location of the Iditarod has been changed this year,
- Mass Start More than 150 skiers took part in the Marsh Lake Loppet