- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- SUMMER GUN SHOW July 29th at the Gold Rush Inn. SUMMER GUN SHOW July 29th at the Gold Rush Inn. Call Donovan at 667-2278 if interested.
- Join us for the Yukon Beer Festival Society AGM Wed. June 28th, 5:30-6:30pm at Beer Tasters' Social Club, 102 Wood St.
- Public Consultation Faro Mine Remediation Project Wednesday June 28th, 6-8pm at Coast High Country Inn, room A.
- CELEBRATE CANADA 150 at Carcross July 1st, Midnight swim at the pool from 10pp-12am. Parade at 11am followed by a bbq.
- Hospice Summer Walking Group Mon July 10th & Aug 7th, 6:30-8pm. Walk the Millennium trail with others on their grieving journey. To register 667-7429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ramshackle Theatre Society AGM Tuesday July 4th, 6-7pm at 34 Harvey Rd. Ramshackle Studio. New members welcome. For details e-mail email@example.com
- Public Consultation Meeting Faro Mine Remediation Project Tuesday, June 27th, 6-8pm at the Recreation Centre in Carmacks.
- Put your infill plans on hold, association urges city council (13)
- Lang looking forward to kicking back at home with family (10)
- Fire department acted appropriately, city argues (9)
- Woman spent money on travel, lifestyle pursuits (8)
- Power rates headed for an upswing (5)
- Rollover, road closures affected many people (5)
- Dawson hotel staff looking to catch toe-napper (5)
- New environmental grant policy proposed by administration (2)