The possible perils of artificial intelligence ( Uffish Thoughts )
- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Dawson airport in for major improvement (3)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (3)
- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (3)
- Mayor, union head praise negotiating teams (1)
- Policy negates locking out youth: YG (1)
Subscribers only access
April 18, 2018
- Liberals’ $26-million bill is unclear When it comes to details on the $26-million carbon tax scheme, there are still more questions than answers.
April 16, 2018
- The old man rages, and the missiles fly ( Comment ) “I will do such things— What they are, yet I know not: but they shall be The terrors of the earth.” – King Lear, Act II, Scene 4
April 13, 2018
- Gone too soon, but his legacy will linger ( Editorial ) There are more than a few politicians of all levels who could take a page from Joseph Arthur Linklater’s models of passion, commitment, and plainly-spoken idealism.
April 12, 2018
- Syria: two very unconvincing explanations ( Comment ) The FBI raid on the office, home and hotel room of President Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, may persuade the president that a larger, longer-lasting distraction is needed.