There’s a book the president needs to read ( Uffish Thoughts )
- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (29)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (13)
- Old vehicles impeding redevelopment: KDFN (4)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- Confiscated pills confirmed to be fentanyl (2)
- Contracting firm sued for $15,000-plus (2)
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate (2)
- Power for mines is plentiful: Yukon Energy (1)
Subscribers only access
August 17, 2017
- Is Trump repeating the Reagan Gambit? On Aug. 6, I wrote a piece on the political crisis in Venezuela.
August 11, 2017
- For thousands, the economic Shangri-La is flourishing ( Editorial ) As the Star reported Thursday,
August 10, 2017
- The world is sailing into dangerous waters “I’m not saying we wouldn’t get our hair mussed, Mr. President, but I do say not more than 10 or 20 million dead, depending on the breaks.”
- These brave Canadians build peace around the globe Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has issued the following statement on National Peacekeepers’ Day (Wednesday):
August 9, 2017
- Reservoir Dogs roam the White House Anthony Zurcher, the BBC’s North America correspondent, nailed it in a report on July 27.
August 8, 2017
- Venezuela: are we looking at a civil war? ( Comment ) There are two stories about the assault on Fuerte Paramacay military barracks in Carabobo state last Sunday.
- Reality is becoming more and more unreal ( Uffish Thoughts ) A year ago,