An 'Eggcellent' Time For All
- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Dawson airport in for major improvement (3)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (3)
- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (3)
- Mayor, union head praise negotiating teams (1)
- Policy negates locking out youth: YG (1)
Subscribers only access
April 18, 2018
- Since when is our transit not essential? I was relieved to find out the potential city and transit workers’ strike had been prevented, and the buses would be running.
- The Yukon is great, but we need a Family Day There are a lot of family support services in the Yukon.
April 12, 2018
- Support for Syrian war crimes is dangerous Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
- Some politicians just don’t get it! Some Canadian politicians don’t understand morals, ethics, values nor principles.
April 11, 2018
- Attack on grass was unfounded trash I saw the reefer madness letter in the April 9 Star from somebody in British Columbia ranting the most unfounded trash against marijuana.
April 10, 2018
- The U.S. interfered in Canada’s ‘democracy’ Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
- Ex-presidents had mettle To their credit, the most recent American presidents were not afraid to be interviewed on television talk shows.
- Homes vs. real estate: examining our values When I was a teenager in the ’60s and looking forward to moving out on my own,
April 9, 2018
- Liberals are determined to take away our freedoms After 25 years of gun legislation, one would think that the federal Liberals would approach firearm regulations based on past statistics rather than basing their regulations on any activities related to firearm incidents.
- Should Canadian troops protect our border? t has been reported in a number of papers and online that the Department of Homeland Security announced in a statement Wednesday that U.S. President Trump has decreed that “military forces” – now clarified to mean National Guard troops – would be sent to the Mexico border to “fight” illegal immigration.
- Don’t be a dope by using dope! Marijuana is a social evil.
- She’s part of the problem Ms. Sally Wright continues to be a carbon-pricing cheerleader.
April 6, 2018
- Liberals have created a back door gun registry The Yukon Fish and Game Association is opposed to Bill 71.
- First Nation partnerships are becoming essential As Liz Hanson, the leader of the NDP (No Development Party),
- Survey will help city make the trail decision I am writing in regards to your article “Resident, mayor clash over trail’s use” by Stephanie Waddell that appeared in the April 4 edition of the Star.