An important bridge to safe roads
- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (29)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (13)
- Old vehicles impeding redevelopment: KDFN (4)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- Confiscated pills confirmed to be fentanyl (2)
- Contracting firm sued for $15,000-plus (2)
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate (2)
- Power for mines is plentiful: Yukon Energy (1)
Subscribers only access
August 16, 2017
- VAC: disrespectful, demeaning and demoralizing I am writing out of my frustration in all my dealings with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC),
- Trump is the chef for the pressure cooker The violent confrontation over the General Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville, Va.,
August 14, 2017
- Many helped pull off the 1995 Musical Ride Hats off to the organizers of the 2017 RCMP Musical Ride visit to Whitehorse!
- The costs of everything keep going up Yukoners’ taxes, cost of services,
August 11, 2017
- In the wake of this, we’re all so confused I read Tuesday’s Star story “Ex-Speaker stands accused of sexual assault”.
- Investing in communities requires some thought Federal and Yukon government infrastructure funding needs social and economic direction in the communities.
August 10, 2017
- Make common sense of the carbon tax The federal government is imposing a carbon tax on all Canadians.
August 7, 2017
- The compensation for Khadr is wholly justified A former Canadian veteran wrote in our local paper that a Muslim Canadian,
- Adding to milk’s cost does not make good sense We believe that the additional surcharge on milk for recycling purposes implemented on Aug. 1 is wrong (Star, Aug. 1).
- PM’s lack of balance isn’t news Recently, the ever-present media captured our fabulously photogenic prime minister getting into a kayak,
- Trump is starting a trade war on Canada U.S. President Donald Trump has started a trade war on Canada which may cost thousands of jobs.
August 4, 2017
- Our health system is simply the best After watching the divisive debate over health care in the U.S.A.,
- His treatment was nothing short of a war crime I would like to respond to Murray Martin’s letter (Star, July 11).
- Please provide us with a date to be briefed on the NAFTA Ed. note: this is a letter to Premier Sandy Silver.
- Budget doesn’t reflect a social economic analysis Reviewing the current fiscal year’s territorial budget,