- Tribute’s absence was disrespectful: LFN citizen (22)
- $20-M francophone school’s timeline uncertain (21)
- Yukoners spurn a sales tax, panel found (17)
- Frost cites ‘misappropriation’ in stalled project (12)
- Man is charged after unloaded gun is seized at the airport (10)
- ‘NIMBYism is alive and well here in Whitehorse’ (9)
- Silver rules out sales tax and job cuts (9)
- Mayor explains $20-M spending plans (7)
November 7, 2017
- The world is proving a turbulent place There is a new world order coming for the peoples of the world to deal with.
November 6, 2017
- Territory’s Senate position remains up for grabs Up until last year, people of the provinces and territories, upon the wishes of their particular territorial or provincial governments,
- Change, or go with the flow of YTG’s status quo? If you want to run with the “big dogs” of YTG, how long do you wait to prove that you’re different from all the pups on the porch?
November 3, 2017
- Don’t wait for the next accident to act! Months ago, the former premier states there is no deficit; now there is a deficit (Star, Nov. 1).
- Now let’s all keep the Islamic State happy.... To scoop or not to scoop?
- Liberals bought toys at your expense Ed. note: the Yukon Party released this statement this week.
- A CETA collapse in central Europe looms For the umpteenth time in recent years,
November 2, 2017
- Thoughts on the Mid-East and Trump’s failings I have worked for and with Iranians, Saudis and other Middle East people over the years.
November 1, 2017
- Cannabis legalization creates many issues The Yukon government put out a survey on cannabis over the summer, and it covered the subject well.