- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (3)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (3)
- Since when is our transit not essential? (1)
- Mayor, union head praise negotiating teams (1)
- Policy negates locking out youth: YG (1)
April 4, 2018
- Sustainability ‘plan’ is nothing but empty words There’s a person from the City of Whitehorse who wanted me to do an outline of a proper community plan.
- Monday was a day of closed options It’s Easter Monday; coping OK.
- This was no bad April Fool’s joke! Being that it was close to April 1,
April 3, 2018
- Liberals’ incompetence on energy is limitless In the March 28 article “Renewable energy projects await IPP policy,” the Liberal government’s incompetence on the energy file is writ large.
- Grits are targeting law-abiding gun owners Bill C-71 is part of the Liberal government’s effort to fulfil its election promise to “get handguns and assault weapons off our streets.”
- The arrogant Liberals are demeaning religion Over this past Easter weekend, we saw Israeli soldiers shoot hundreds of demonstrating Palestinians for just standing across the border on their own land.
- An 'Eggcellent' Time For All Hundreds of people attended The Great Beringia Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday at the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre.
April 2, 2018
- Language skills are extremely important A recent discussion with a friend from the bakery industry reminded me of the line from the classic British comedy Fawlty Towers – “He’s from Barcelona!”
March 29, 2018
- Reflections on correcting colonialism’s wrongs If we are ever to correct the wrongs of colonialism that were perpetrated against the First Nations of Canada,
- Why has the price of gasoline soared? The gas price in Whitehorse was once $1.09.
- Are the Liberals not java junkies’ cup of tea? Is a coup to overthrow the Liberals simmering at a local java shop?
- The video shows absolutely nothing! I finally had a chance to see the audio-video of a nasty experience with an RCMP officer in September 2016.
March 27, 2018
- Is it crypto-currency or political capital? Everyone with a little extra money is well advised to invest it carefully.
March 26, 2018
- Our city can’t afford to squander this gem I have read with great interest Murray Martin’s recent letters (Star, Feb. 28, Mar. 5, Mar. 20)