- YG has tripled in size in 24 years (29)
- Clouds obscure concept of Yukon ‘sunshine list’ (13)
- Old vehicles impeding redevelopment: KDFN (4)
- Officer’s assault was not planned: defence (3)
- Confiscated pills confirmed to be fentanyl (2)
- Contracting firm sued for $15,000-plus (2)
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate (2)
- Power for mines is plentiful: Yukon Energy (1)
Supplements published on Thursday August 17, 2017
Stories published on Thursday August 17, 2017
- Paddlers dazzle in multiple disciplines at annual Yukon Canoe and Kayak Club rodeo Water levels were at their prime for the annual Yukon Canoe and Kayak Club rodeo
- Is Trump repeating the Reagan Gambit? On Aug. 6, I wrote a piece on the political crisis in Venezuela.
- Whitehorse Rapids Fishway still counting The Whitehorse Rapids Fishway held its annual Appreciation Night Wednesday evening. There were 702 salmon through the ladder, with 490 male and 212 female recorded. The fish are counted and sorted daily during the run.
- Recognizing the importance of driving sober These are some of the latest Yukoners to join
- Government will monitor the NAFTA negotiations: official The Yukon government is supporting the federal government as it begins negotiations on the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate The territorial government is asking Yukoners how the rebate of the pending federal carbon tax that comes into effect next Jan. 1 should be shared among Yukoners.
- Youth honoured for enriching their community Four Yukoners were recognized Wednesday with Outstanding Youth Achievement Awards.
- Woman says she’s suffered serious impairments A Toronto couple is suing a number of companies over an accident involving the assist handle of an RV camper.
- Contamination clean-up continues There is a large hole at the site of the old F.H. Collins Secondary School.
- Whitehorse Rapids Fishway still counting The Whitehorse Rapids Fish way held its annual Appreciation Night Wednesday evening.
- Dempster-area blaze A forest fire is seen last Thursday along the Dempster Highway