The Whitehorse Star is an Independent Daily Newspaper, 100% locally owned and operated. It is one of two newspapers in Whitehorse, Yukon.
The Whitehorse Star was founded in 1900 and progressed from a weekly to twice-weekly, three-times weekly during the 1960s, to five times per week briefly around 1980-1983. It has been published five times per week since about 1986.
The Whitehorse Star is currently published 5 days a week as an afternoon paper. It is generally available after 2:00 p.m. Cover price is currently $1.00 Monday - Friday.
- Near-collision called ‘incredibly alarming’ (24)
- City strike would disrupt many services (9)
- Peace bond denied after tensions with YG staff (8)
- Campsite-holding has discouraged other users (6)
- YG’s ‘glaring mistake’ cited in woman’s plight (5)
- Klondike Follies to retake the stage (3)
- Critic wants audit of family, children’s branch (2)
- Since when is our transit not essential? (1)