The Whitehorse Star is an Independent Daily Newspaper, 100% locally owned and operated. It is one of two newspapers in Whitehorse, Yukon.
The Whitehorse Star was founded in 1900 and progressed from a weekly to twice-weekly, three-times weekly during the 1960s, to five times per week briefly around 1980-1983. It has been published five times per week since about 1986.
The Whitehorse Star is currently published 5 days a week as an afternoon paper. It is generally available after 2:00 p.m. Cover price is currently $1.00 Monday - Friday.
- Sentence leaves officer with no criminal record (10)
- Changes have diluted label study: researcher (6)
- Major water main break investigated (5)
- Purchaser looking to expand mine’s lifespan (5)
- Quakes may be factor in water main break (5)
- Jobless rate fell in January: stats (4)
- Immediate decision on trucks sent packing (1)
- Yukoners push through overflow toward finish (1)