- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (20)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (14)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (12)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (6)
- Ambulance was being returned, family says (6)
- Bright picture forecast for affordable housing (5)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- Probation breach returns man to cells (2)
May 1, 2018
- Young Huskies go undefeated at B.C. Spring Showdown tourney The Whitehorse pee wee Huskies won gold on the weekend at the B.C. Spring Showdown tournament in Vancouver after going undefeated.
April 30, 2018
- Tri Omni sets league’s record with third-straight championship Tri Omni players established themselves as a true force in the Whitehorse Filipino basketball league by winning their third consecutive championship Sunday.
April 27, 2018
- Hugh Neff responds to Quest ban in video Musher Hugh Neff responded to the Yukon Quest’s decision to censure him via a YouTube video posted Thursday.
- Skaters grab medal haul in B.C. The Arctic Edge Skating Club sent their largest contingent of skaters to the Super Series competition in Vancouver Island to wrap up their competitive season.
- Snowmachines face Mt. Sima uphill races It wasn’t skis and snowboards attracting the crowds to Mount Sima last weekend,
April 26, 2018
- Yukon Selects FC competes at futsal nationals With the growing popularity of the sport of futsal across Canada,
- Elite coaches host spring basketball camp Young Yukon basketball players had the chance to learn from elite-level coaches – who made the 6,000-kilometre trip up North to share their love of the game.
April 25, 2018
- Knute Johnsgaard retires from competitive skiing After seeing his longtime dream come true in Pyeongchang, Whitehorse cross-country skier Knute Johnsgaard said he feels accomplished and satisfied in stepping away from the sport competitively.
- Neff responsible for dog care: Quest officials The Yukon Quest barred two-time champion Hugh Neff from competing in next year’s race
April 24, 2018
- Whitehorse runner reaches Boston Marathon goal It’s been a long eight-year journey for Whitehorse runner Kathleen Campbell, but she achieved her goal and crossed the Boston Marathon finish line last week.
- Northern Novas wrap season with water show The Northern Novas synchronized swimming club wrapped up their busy winter season with a non-competitive water show Saturday.
April 23, 2018
- Glacier Bears make splash into record books It was the big meet of the season for the Whitehorse Glacier Bears as over 100 swimmers filled the Canada Games Centre pool for the Yukon Invitational Swim Championships on the weekend.