- Transit users advised to find alternatives (14)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (4)
- City to bring forward various issues to local gov’t meeting (2)
January 31, 2018
- Siberian Huskies thrive in cold DPSAY race Sunday’s temperature may have been considered cold for many,
- Rivermen skate to first win on home ice The Chance Oil Yukon Rivermen Tier 1 hockey team has added another first in their inaugural season
January 30, 2018
- Vet checks signal countdown to Quest start The countdown is on to the 35th running of the Yukon Quest dog mushing race,
- Yukoner wins Canada Cup slopestyle event After finishing just off the top spot on the podium at home,
January 29, 2018
- Alaskan team wins Yukon Bantam Cup With only four bantam teams competing in the Whitehorse Minor Hockey Association house league,
January 26, 2018
- Skiers bring home five medals from Western Canadians With Whitehorse cross country skiers preparing to represent on the world stage at the Olympics, the younger squad members are showing their stuff on the Canadian circuit.
- Super Hoops action tips off at Porter Creek After a few delays earlier in January and a break for exams,
January 25, 2018
- Back To Back Big Bigness player Kyle Lavoie (centre)
- Korn’s return not enough for Yukon Info Jürgen Korn returned to the Whitehorse Rapids Over-35 soccer league on Saturday
- Schools hit the rink at day hockey tournament Walking into the Canada Games Centre Wednesday afternoon,
January 24, 2018
- Snowmachine race will roar into 50th year The longest snowmachine road race in North America is keeping its engine revving and hoping for even more heading into their 50th year.
January 23, 2018
- Learning Bhangra dancing in quest for Good Deeds Cup A peewee minor hockey team is taking the city by storm, but not just by their actions on the ice.
- Rebuilt Harvey’s Hut ready for new memories A place to warm up during a long ski on a frigid day.