- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (6)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (3)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (1)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
October 26, 2017
- Elegant Woodhouse shows his prowess Goalkeeper Geoff 'the cat' Woodhouse
- Musher withdraws from Iditarod and sets focus on Yukon Quest Following the recent Iditarod doping scandal,
- Hockey Yukon hopes to spark new program Hockey Yukon is hoping to bring back competitive midget and bantam hockey
October 25, 2017
- Dawson City Lions girl’s soccer team brings home valuable lessons from B.C. tournament The Dawson City Lions girl’s under-13 soccer team travelled down to northern Vancouver for a tournament over the Thanksgiving weekend and grew as a unit.
- Yukon Quest responds to Iditarod doping case The Yukon Quest rules committee will be meeting to discuss the recent Iditarod doping scandal to ensure their rules are fair and as up to date as possible.
October 24, 2017
- Four-time Iditarod winner denies doping his dogs Four-time Iditarod champion Dallas Seavey
- The countdown is on: previewing the Yukon Rivermen’s inaugural season Three days until the Yukon Rivermen open their inaugural season
October 23, 2017
- Youth try out Arctic sports at From the North Fest Three athletes from Canada’s territories demonstrated Arctic sports and Dene games at the first From the North Fest on Sunday afternoon.
- Crusaders and Warriors split games Two teams continued their undefeated young seasons at Super Volley Thursday and Friday hosted by Vanier Catholic Secondary School.
October 20, 2017
- One-On-One The captain for Hvactech Systems (centre)
- River Quest to increase numbers, celebrations for 20th anniversary race Heading into the 20th year,
- Two soccer players jump across the pond Jake Hanson, the head coach for the Yukon Selects men’s team last season
October 19, 2017
- Bryce Anderson making waves with Yale Academy Whitehorse hockey player Bryce Anderson is off to a fast start with his undefeated team in the Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL).
- Whitehorse speedskaters take the ice with the 2018 Arctic Winter Games in sight The Whitehorse Rapids Speed Skating Club is hard at work on the ice preparing for the new season.
October 18, 2017
- Mapping out courses for the orienteering championships Athletes will be racing through the forests of the Yukon in August 2018
- Cozens named to Team Canada U-17 Wearing the red maple leaf and representing his country has always been a dream for Dylan Cozens — a dream that came true on Tuesday.