- Transit users advised to find alternatives (14)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (4)
- City to bring forward various issues to local gov’t meeting (2)
March 1, 2018
- Beatty, Nishikawa reflect on Olympic moment With no rest for the cross-country ski circuit heading into the final three weeks of the World Cup,
February 28, 2018
- Young skip’s dream to come true in Brier debut At only 23 years of age, Whitehorse curler Thomas Scoffin already has a long list of national and international experiences on the curling rink.
- Hockey family responds after serious injury Well-known hockey player and coach Derek Johnstone suffered a severe neck and spinal cord injury after a freak accident during a rec hockey game.
February 27, 2018
- Speedskaters compete virtually at time trials A club with one of the largest age ranges in Whitehorse,
February 26, 2018
- Nishikawa finishes 30th in final race of Olympics It was the veteran Olympian who was the top Canadian finisher in the final women’s cross-country race of the 2018 Winter Games.
- Rendezvous Hockey Tournament a family affair Rendezvous activities were happening all over the city this past weekend with something for everyone.
February 23, 2018
- Sharing A Laugh Third-place Yukon Quest finisher Laura Neese
- Yukoner wins bronze in NorAm event In the first North American Cup slopestyle event of the season, a Yukoner landed his skis on the podium.
- Lassen returns home as AWG general manager After several years away from home,
February 22, 2018
- Vanier Crusaders sweep Super Hoops titles “It really could have gone either way but I’m very glad about how it went,” Vanier Crusaders senior girl’s basketball head coach Jane Londero said after a stunning victory in the Super Hoops final.
- Racing for all ages at Mt. Lorne ski classic While one of their own races at the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang,
February 21, 2018
- Skiers shine in B.C. With Yukon skiers excelling on the world stage,
- Beatty, Nishikawa place 12th in sprint Yukon was on the international stage early this morning as two Whitehorse skiers raced as Team Canada in the women’s cross-country ski team sprint.
- Golden Horn hosts final club tournament It was the final club tournament of the weekend as the Golden Horn Judo Club hosted the eager, young fighters Saturday.