- Firearms bill brings Alberta MP to town (19)
- Townhouses would be an ‘eyesore,’ council told (14)
- Public hearing set on townhouse proposal (10)
- Historic bridge reopens after a $3-million investment (9)
- Kennel owner not disclosing dogs’ whereabouts (9)
- Alkan Air’s withdrawal to have major impact (8)
- Pedestrian sues cabbie, company over accident (7)
- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (7)
May 16, 2018
- Another enthusiastic turnout for the Pine Grove Run Hundreds of students from schools across the territory
May 15, 2018
- Whitehorse successful in bid for 2019 Aboriginal Hockey Championships Whitehorse has been awarded the 2019 National Aboriginal Hockey Championships, the Aboriginal Sport Circle announced Monday.
May 14, 2018
- Mouchet, Connell dominate Under-14 division at badminton champions Thirty players competed in the Yukon Junior Badminton Championships
May 11, 2018
- Tour de Haines Junction for cyclists going ahead this weekend U Kon Echelon Bike Club opened its season with several cyclists competing in the first criterium race Wednesday evening.
- Crossfit competitors qualify for western Canadian championships Three local crossfit athletes have qualified for the CanWest Games this July in Port Coquitlam.
May 10, 2018
- Students converge on Carmacks for annual Ridge Run The Carmacks Ridge Run organized by the Tantalus School was no less popular last Friday than it has been over the last four decades.
- Haines Junction Eagles again successful at the Super Soccer tournament The switch across the Yukon to futsal from indoor soccer is being credited for some fancy foot work.
May 9, 2018
- For The Cause More than 120 runners and walkers participated in the annual Law Day Fun Run Friday.
- Special Moment Minister of Sport John Streicker bestowed special recognition on local Special Olympic athletes who’ve represented Canada at international World Games since 1981.
- Registration still open for Rivermen identificaton camp this weekend The Yukon Rivermen hockey organization is expecting 40-skaters for this weekend’s identification camp.
May 8, 2018
- Local swimmers earn plenty of hardware at masters championships Whitehorse swimmers returned last week with several medals from B.C. Masters Provincial Swimming Championships in Richmond, B.C.