- Transit users advised to find alternatives (14)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (4)
- City to bring forward various issues to local gov’t meeting (2)
February 20, 2018
- Yukon hockey player chosen for trip of a lifetime It was a trip of a lifetime for 10-year-old Aiden West.
- Yukon skiers will be Team Canada in duo sprint Team Yukon will become Team Canada for one Olympic event.
February 19, 2018
- Race manager stepping away from Quest family The Yukon Quest is more than a race for race manager Alex Olesen who is stepping down from his position with the family he grew up around.
- Handmade patches awarded to Quest finishers The Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre Sewing Group flew on to the Quest scene for the 2017 race with the creation of 10 handmade dog blankets.
February 16, 2018
- Florkiewicz comes to the soccer party Rob Florkiewicz has had many memorable games in the Whitehorse Rapids Over-35 soccer league,
- Super Hoops finals set for tip-off tonight Undefeated seasons will be put on the line tonight at the Super Hoops senior high school basketball finals.
February 15, 2018
- Nishikawa, Beatty top Canadians in 10-km race Whitehorse athletes were on the international stage again late Wednesday night with Emily Nishikawa and Dahria Beatty competing in the women’s 10-km free cross-country ski race.
- Rivermen set eyes on B.C. championships In their inaugural season, the Yukon Rivermen have been turning heads. And they hope to continue that at the BC Hockey provincial championships in March.
February 14, 2018
- Finishing Touches Snowcarver Paul Sparling carves a rabbit as part of the decor for last weekend’s Marsh Lake Cross Country Ski Loppet.
- Whitehorse Olympic cross country skiers in action in Pyeongchang Whitehorse Olympian Emily Nishikawa didn’t qualify for the top 30 finalists in the individual sprint classic ski race in Pyeongchang.
February 13, 2018
- Futsal teams get primed up for Arctic Winter Games in the N.W.T. It was somewhat of a preview to the Arctic Winter Games futsal tournament when the Yukon and N.W.T. teams squared off on the weekend.
February 12, 2018
- Johnson family shows well in annual Southwick sled dog races The cold was behind Saturday’s decision to cancel a few outdoor events,