- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 668-5878 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Leap of Faith, Art exhibition at Yukon Artists @ Work Gallery, March 4th to 27th. Reception, March 4th, 5-8pm at 4129-4th Ave.
- Gallery Recital Series continues with The Baroque Strings Collective Sunday, February 5th, 1pm at The Yukon Arts Centre Gallery. Admission is by donation.
- Hospice Workshop Living with Loss Wed. February 8th, 6:30-8:30pm at Whitehorse Public Library for anyone living with grief or supporting others who are grieving. Register 667-7429.
- F.H COLLINS GRADS of 1977 are having a 40th grad reunion July 14th-16th in Whitehorse. If interested in attending e-mail 40thGradReunion2017@gmail
- Y.O.O.P LADIES AUXILIARY meeting Feb. 20th, 7pm, Mr. & Mrs. Yukon, pinning ceremony to follow at 8pm. Call 633-2446.
- Goeppel to ‘rigorously’ defend herself: lawyer (19)
- Yukoners protest Liberals’ broken promise (16)
- Nehass case believed to have carved legal history (10)
- Revoke Goeppel’s appointment, NDP tells Liberals (6)
- Silver stresses building an economy as partners (5)
- Man basing his appeal on judge’s comments (4)
- Whitehorse cadets qualify for national competition (3)
- Public will still access council packages on Fridays (2)