- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Mundessa Community Development Corporation annual members meeting July 25th 5pm-7pm at Whitehorse Public Library meeting room lower lobby. Light refreshments will be served.
- Packing Our Stories over new trails storytelling, Live music, bannock & tea at the Yukon Transportation Museum Tuesdays 2-4pm. Free for seniors.
- Yukon Quest BarkFest 2018 Race sign-up day Sat Aug 5th, 11am-3pm. Outside Old Fire Hall, dog contests, bbq, mushers. All welcome. Call 668-4711.
- Yukon Orienteering Association August 2nd meet on Copper Ridge map. Register at 6pm Winze Place cul-de-sac off Drift Drive. Info Craig craig3(at)gryphonweb.net
- SHAOLIN WUSHU MASTERS coming to Whitehorse from China Sat July 29th, 7pm & Sun July 30th, 2pm & 7pm at the Yukon Arts Centre.
- SUMMER GUN SHOW July 29th, 10am-4pm at the Gold Rush Inn. Call Donovan at 667-2278 if interested.
- Petition against carbon tax, CTF urges Yukoners (16)
- Marwell lift station costs explode (6)
- Mayor content with citizens’ survey results (6)
- September trial to decide rescue’s future (5)
- Parties awaiting decision on Yukon all-season road (5)
- Premiers unified on key issues, Silver says (4)
- Assessment board recommends rejection of land bid (4)
- Victim of ricochet has suffered various injuries, suit claims (4)