- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 668-5878 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia family caregiver support group meets monthly Group for family, friends caring for someone with Dementia. Information call Cathy 334-1548 or Joanne 668-7713
- Yukon Inspiration Photography Experience with local photographers Mark Kelly & Robert Postma September 17th-21st. Register at Up North Adventures or visit www.depthoffield.ca/workshops
- Yukon Spotter’s Network workshop, August 6th, 6pm Shipyards Park, Frank Slim Building. Invasive plants identification workshop with the Yukon Invasive Species Council firstname.lastname@example.org www.yukoninvasives.com
- SCREENING, ALL THE Time in the World, Monday, Aug. 10th. See Screenings at AlltheTimeintheWorld.ca. Tickets at EventBrite.ca or call Gregory Bryce at 667-2161.
- Chili and Bean downriver canoe and kayak race Wed. Aug. 12th, register Rotary Park 5:30pm, race 6pm, 18.5km to Takhini River Bridge. Chili and beans after. 668-5298.
- World renown International Bowhunting Organization world champion Rod Jenkins is coming to Whitehorse August 15th-16th. Seminar fees $300, a few spots left. Call Rob at 333-0189.
- Hamlet of Mount Local Advisory Council meeting to be held August 3rd at Mount Lorne Community Center at 7pm. Agenda on web site.
- Red chamber voice called crucial for Yukoners (21)
- MP’s announcement fails to impress adversaries (18)
- Council urged to leave cenotaph where it is (11)
- Downtown development could receive city incentive (11)
- Woman, daughter still suffering from rollover: suit (10)
- Counts show sufficient chinook for spawning goals (9)
- SS Klondike, Palace Grand Theatre will get work (7)
- ‘I’m gonna get my gun and shoot you,’ abuser said (7)