- Whitehorse AA meetings are held daily at different locations. Call 668-5878 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia family caregiver support group meets monthly Group for family, friends caring for someone with Dementia. Information call Cathy 334-1548 or Joanne 668-7713
- Rotary Club of Whitehorse Midnight Sun Tuesdays at 6pm- 7:15pm Yukon Inn Plaza, 4230-4th Avenue, Suite 6A board room. Call 334-5255 for info.
- AGM of Yukon African Caribbean Association, Wednesday December 31st, 5:30pm-7pm at Asian Central, 210 Ogilvie St, Whitehorse. E-mail Leonard at email@example.com
- Saturday Salsa Dancing at the Wheelhouse, The latest Latin music will play all night long Saturday December 27th, 9pm-12:30am. The Wheelhouse Restaurant 2237-2nd Avenue.
- Christmas Bazaar new and like new, Table settings, cards with or without stamps & more, gift wrapping. Tea will be served. Call 633-2037 for details.
- Yukon Orienteering Association annual general meeting is January 28th, 7pm at Sport Yukon building. AGM is open to all members.
- Affordable housing money used for another purpose (14)
- Sneak Peel appeal announcement planned: NDP (12)
- Nehass concerned about assembling unbiased jury (8)
- Desperate man ponders declaring refugee status (8)
- Woman fined for illegal salmon sale; told to make mitts and hats (6)
- ‘I realize what I’ve done is wrong’: offender (5)
- Local man pursues NDP nomination (4)
- Total school costs soar to $54 million (4)