- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 668-5878 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Leap of Faith, Art exhibition at Yukon Artists @ Work Gallery, March 4th to 27th. Reception, March 4th, 5-8pm at 4129-4th Ave.
- Saturday Salsa, Come dance to the latest Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba April 8th, 8pm. Lessons at 8pm at Rising Sun Lounge 102 Wood St.
- Spaghetti supper in support of Braeburn Lake summer camp at Whitehorse United Church Friday April 7th, 5-7pm. Adults $10, seniors $8, children under 12 $8.
- Northern Safety Network Yukon AGM Tuesday April 25th, noon-1pm at 478 Range Road. All are welcome.
- Yukon Liberals: the first one hundred days (21)
- Ground problems stall work on care facility (17)
- Potential sole-sourced contract stirs concerns (11)
- Many travel to Ottawa for Supreme Court of Canada hearing (10)
- Growth planned for Yukon Gardens greenhouse (7)
- ‘Due process’ urged for OCP change for quarry (6)
- Hillcrest property owners may face city charge (5)
- ‘I actually teared up a couple of times’ (3)