Photo by Marcel Vander Wier
FUND-RAISER SWEEPS UP $8,500 – Six-year-old Laneah Colwell gets some instruction from her dad, Ralph, at the Curl For Kids Sake held Sunday at the Whitehorse Curling Club. The event raised $8,500 for BBBS Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Yukoners spurn a sales tax, panel found (21)
- Frost cites ‘misappropriation’ in stalled project (19)
- ‘NIMBYism is alive and well here in Whitehorse’ (16)
- Crushed under bison, man thought of loved ones (13)
- Silver rules out sales tax and job cuts (10)
- Man is charged after unloaded gun is seized at the airport (10)
- Mayor explains $20-M spending plans (9)
- Optimism permeates hardrock mining industry (8)