Photo by Marcel Vander Wier
FUND-RAISER SWEEPS UP $8,500 – Six-year-old Laneah Colwell gets some instruction from her dad, Ralph, at the Curl For Kids Sake held Sunday at the Whitehorse Curling Club. The event raised $8,500 for BBBS Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Petition against carbon tax, CTF urges Yukoners (17)
- Mayor content with citizens’ survey results (9)
- September trial to decide rescue’s future (6)
- Assessment board recommends rejection of land bid (6)
- Parties awaiting decision on Yukon all-season road (5)
- Victim of ricochet has suffered various injuries, suit claims (5)
- Premiers unified on key issues, Silver says (4)
- Government warned against closing airstrips (3)