Photo by Marcel Vander Wier
FUND-RAISER SWEEPS UP $8,500 – Six-year-old Laneah Colwell gets some instruction from her dad, Ralph, at the Curl For Kids Sake held Sunday at the Whitehorse Curling Club. The event raised $8,500 for BBBS Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Ground problems stall work on care facility (30)
- Hartland, Boyd voted against ex-manager’s firing (16)
- Growth planned for Yukon Gardens greenhouse (12)
- Decision on quarry put off for several weeks (9)
- Details surrounding new judge remain unclear (3)
- Inquiry’s hearings will begin in Whitehorse (3)
- Please, let’s not build a quarry at Miles Canyon (2)
- Watson Lake workers strike after lockout (2)