Photo by Dustin Cook
BACK TO BACK – Big Bigness player Kyle Lavoie (centre) battles for a rebound in their first game of the Lights Out tournament. Big Bigness won the tournament for the second straight year beating 40 Below in the final 61-59.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Eight-member family easing into Yukon life (32)
- Trail improvements planned (11)
- Court hears details of tense YG workplace (10)
- Minto Mine’s labour force is continuing to become smaller (3)
- Ten new homes draw closer to being built (2)
- YG proposes changes to accessing information (2)
- Local bid lowest for construction of new track and field (1)
- Air North begins Whitehorse-Victoria flights (1)