Photo by Dustin Cook
BACK TO BACK – Big Bigness player Kyle Lavoie (centre) battles for a rebound in their first game of the Lights Out tournament. Big Bigness won the tournament for the second straight year beating 40 Below in the final 61-59.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Marwell is closer to being pot shop location (12)
- Changes have diluted label study: researcher (7)
- Purchaser looking to expand mine’s lifespan (6)
- Jobless rate fell in January: stats (5)
- Quakes may be factor in water main break (5)
- Store owner shocked by flood’s magnitude (5)
- Council hears details on proposed group home (5)
- VIP bus riders celebrate projects’ completion (3)